Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

amazing

amazing i love this whats the name of the music u used at the end?

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

nice

i love ur movies but question r u an actual linkin park fan?

Kingdom Hearts May Cry 9 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 9

funny as hell

once again u hav made an awesome kh2 movie well done btw wot band is that soundz good i like that song wen demyx dies its dead cool so could u tell me wot band that is plz.
ps. once again keep up the good work dude! and keep that kh2 spirit

Kingdom Hearts May Cry 10 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 10

dont care what others think

why do tons of people hate this i think this series is as funny as hell besides the 1st 3 this has been a good series you have done well and made me and my sis laugh like hell this good keep the kh2 spirit dude!!!!!!

The KH Chronicles 1.3. The KH Chronicles 1.3.

Awesome

That was awesome dudes u guys have got 2 make one based on kingdom hearts 2 that would be awesome!!!!!

Blade Vs. Angel Blade Vs. Angel

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did Angel have to die Blade should have died Angel is awesome it was and still is one of my favourite shows serously why do u hate Angel so much and the animation for Angel wasn't that good. Why? because u just drew a body and stuck his head on it I'm sorry for going a bit crazy but I just like Angel maybe make another one when Angel wins plz.

Perfect Kirby 2 Perfect Kirby 2

GREAT!!!!!!!

John and Richie you've done it again this was great. Graphics: loved them they've improved from 1.1. Violence: GREAT tons of it! Humour: Lol lol lol lol lol it was soooooooo funny. If you guys come across Piconjo's movies blam his pieces of ****!!!!!

PICONJO:pervert kirby 3.1 PICONJO:pervert kirby 3.1

What the hell

this was NOT funny once again u hav parodied Perfect Kirby and it's awesome this is not great if u want to parody Perfect Kirby do it another way.

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 5 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 5

Well Done

This was absolutely amazing i loved it great graphics too

The KH Chronicles 1.1. The KH Chronicles 1.1.

COOL!!!!!

This movie was one of THE BEST MOVIES ON NEWGROUNDS!!! As soon as I can make flash I'm gonna try a Kingdom Hearts spoof too (Don't worry I won't copy yours)